Happy Groundhog Day 2018 – Remember the significance
Groundhog Day is a popular tradition, celebrated on February 2 in both United States and Canada. Over the years, it attracted an extensive number of visitors to experience events and activities. This day is popular, but not a public holiday in United States.
Here are some cute and logical wishes for your dear ones.
- I Am Out Of My Winter Burrow!
On this Groundhog Day, I am sending warm wishes on this warm and beautiful spring.
- Fun Wish On Groundhog Day.
Wish you an early spring filled with lots of fun, sunshine and laughter.
3. Old Groundhog stretched in his leafy bed.
He turned over slowly and then he said,
“I wonder if spring is on the way,
I’ll go and check the weather today.”
- To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring. Happy Groundhog Day.
- Alas! must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- The trouble with weather forecasting is that it’s right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it.
- Though the groundhog and crocus creep into their holes
It’s Spring, and the almanac shows it;
Though a polar wave over the continent rolls
It’s Spring! And we don’t care who knows it!
- One Swallow maketh not Summer; nor one Woodcock a Winter.
- If Candlemas Day be fair and bright,
Winter will have another fight;
But if Candlemas Day be clouds and rain,
Winter is gone, and will not come again.
- If Candlemas day be bright and clear,
There’ll be two winters in that year.
- If ground-hog day was bright and fair,
The beast came forth, but not to stay;
His shadow turned him to his lair,
Where six weeks more, he dormant lay
Secure in subterranean hold—
So wondrous weatherwise was he—
Against six weeks of ice and cold,
Which, very certain, there would be…